Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

30 Days Challenge - Day 01.
A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


1. I'm a tall girl. My height is up to 172cm.
2. I love fashion and all about it.
3. I love being in the runway stage as a catwalk model.
4. I hate school's homework.
5. My shoes number is 42. gah-__-
6. I have narrow eyes but I'm not chinese lol.
7. I interested a lot to Indonesia's Culture.
8. I don't have a good voice but I often sang while taking a shower.
9. I do day dreaming when I don't have anything to do.
10. I hard to find a local long pants or jeans because my leg is too long for indonesians.
11. I love traveling.
12. I love shopping.
13. I hate cockroach, rat, and insects.
14. My hair is wavy and often hard to manage uh.
15. I addicted to cheese and ice cream! yummy you know :D

No comments: