Friday, December 30, 2016

2016 dan Beberapa Hal Tentangnya

Dini hari tadi, (dalam pembicaraan di sebuah online chat) gue bilang kalo tahun baru bisa dicepetin jadi besok pasti akan gue cepetin.

Today is December 30, still one day left before new years eve but I feel like I've had enough of 2016. Too many obstacles, I thought. But hey, no. It was actually not that bad. It took me no more than 5 minutes until I finally realized that those obstacles came in the latest months of this year, made me forgotten what came in first.

So let's reflect on what's good from this year.
1. Visited Toraja
2. Received an A for my thesis defense
3. Got my bachelor degree in hand
4. Went abroad fully funded by being a delegate from Indonesia for The 6th Asia Pacific Conference of Public Health in Bangkok, Thailand
5. Mister Ipang was selected to be one of the Top 10 Promising Social Innovation Project 2016

One thing that I figure just now is that I started this year with rejection and finished it with the same issue.

Gue inget banget Januari 2016, tepatnya beberapa hari sebelum ke Soroako untuk KP dan Skripsi, proposal skripsi gue yang udah siap banget turun lapangan harus diganti topik dan judulnya karena satu dan lain hal. Waktu itu rasanya kacau parah sampe nangis. Tapi ternyata betul, ngga ada hasil yang mengkhianati usaha. Pada akhirnya gue menemukan topik yang pas sampe bisa dapet A dan dipermudah proses kelulusannya.

Nah sekarang gue kembali menerima penolakan. Penolakan yang lebih banyak daripada 1 judul skripsi. Penolakan yang bisa dibilang lebih berat daripada ketika proposal skripsi lo diganti. Penolakan yang memperkuat mental dari tempe jadi baja.

I've been a hard-worker by nature but this year was harder, I think. Well thanks for all the lessons, dear 2016!

No comments: