Saturday, July 31, 2010

Random Tought

well, someone is distracting my world now. haha funny little things that i don't like. not because its dangerous, or it is old story or something else. its just because this thing is bother me. this some kind of feeling. you know its teenage problem. everybody knows. when this thing come, me, as a teenager couldn't do anything. i don't have any idea how i suppose to treat this thing. welcoming this into my life, it is very hard to me you know? it is like changing my habit. it is like changing my life. it is like changing my day. but not in the bad way. it is in the different way. it makes everyday feels worried about. it makes me happy every time i think of this. he makes me always wants to see him. he makes me think of him in every second. he makes me my heart beat faster when he is in front of me and talk to me. he makes my heart feels very hurt when he walk with other people. oh god i really don't have any idea what this is about. or is this what people used to call as love? oh noo, if yes, so maybe i hate that i love you. i hate this kind of feeling. this is what distract my concentration. why did you do this to me? i don't wanna think about you anymore. i don't wanna hurt anymore. :)

No comments: