Tuesday, August 03, 2010

hey miracle, please come to me tomorrow

heeeey all I need now is a miracle. This is still about that boy. Well, last Wednesday, i went home together with him. That is so unexpected you know? And you must know how happy I am and how fast my heart beating at that time. I ask him, where is his house, and I ask him some friends of mine that he might know. We just chat a little, cuz i don't know what i'm gonna ask anymore. I really don't have any idea for what to be talking about at that time. And I regret that, that was my mistake :(. As the bus came, we are separated. He was in the first bus, and I am in the second bus.
I hope this will happen to me again tomorrow. Please God, I beg You. I want to have a little chat with him again. I want to go home together with him. please please give me miracle please :)

No comments: