Monday, November 08, 2010

Scolded

Everyday is special.
Something new always happen.
Today is today not tomorrow nor yesterday.
I've learned one lesson from what I had been done today. It is about my delaying things habit. Yes, you can call me a procrastinator. I always put things off. I don't like doing my homework. I prefer browsing the internet and watching TV than study or doing school assignment. So, what happen to me today is I got scolded by my teacher because when she was checking my book, the assignment that she gave me last week as a homework hadn't finished yet. She was angry and gave me bad affective mark. I am so sad and confused. My friends told me that if she angry and give you a bad affective mark, you won't passed the grade. Of course I don't want it happen to me. Then I decided to made all the assignment she gave me in 1 hour and collected it to her after the last hour of school. I am doing that assignment in Japanese language class. I got stressed and done that homework very fast. I didn't pay attention at the Japanese language's teacher. As a result, now I don't understand what was my Japanese teacher explain to my class today. I have to learn it by myself and that is sooooooooooo difficult gah-_-

No comments: