Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Random Question on Tuesday Night

If you were a mad scientist with unlimited resources, what would you create?
A message from an online group chat suddenly pops on my phone. It was Winda, an XLFL awardee from Makassar, who randomly challenged our imagination for I-don't-know-what reason. One thing that I know for sure is that this question successfully took not only my attention but also some of the others.

Faisal : Cold fusion nuclear inside car machine to make it environmental-friendly.
Derry : Ironman suit. I will make Indonesia great again.
Bern : Unlimited electricity, food and water.
Razii : A capsule worth a portion of food. Sometime males ngunyah.
Scherzo : Bring back dinosaurs!
Ali : Love potion.
Angga : Time machine.
Aista : Go for an expedition of finding the real heaven.

Me? O I keep my answer inside my head until I write this post.

Well If I were a mad scientist with unlimited resources, I would have create a teleport door. One door that could take us to anywhere we desire. Actually I also want to make a time machine, but instead of going back to the time where I screwed everything, I'd rather live my life and efficiently use the remain time I have. A teleport will cut your travel time from 1 hour to 0, from 12 hours to a blink of an eye. Imagine how cool is that?!

No comments: